Marc and I last year with our carved pumpkins.
The boys at Gardner Village last year. We miss our little Kurty, who is in Argentina.
Marc and I, Halloween 2005. I am a butterfly, and Marc was a french soccer fan. This was 3 days before we gotengaged.
Me and Kelsey at our Halloween party last year. Kelsey was a creepy pirate and I was a nasty witch.
Me and Kelsey at our Halloween party last year. Kelsey was a creepy pirate and I was a nasty witch. So I'm trying to decide what to be for Halloween. I will be large with child, so if you have any suggestions let me know. Last year I was a witch, and the year before I was a butterfly.
11 comments:
you could always go as a pumpkin. I am having the same problem as you.
raquel!
You have the most awesome halloween costumes!! I love them. Sorry, I'm not much help with deciding what to be but with y our creative family I'm sure you'll think of something! Good luck with the baby, I can't believe she's coming so soon, it seems like yesterday that I saw you at Brittany's bridal shower! We get to find out what we're having next week, I'm so excited! I love that haircut and I've totally thought about doing it too. I've been trying to grow mine out, but I'm getting so tired of it! Sorry this comment is so long! Just wanted to say hi!
Love,
stefany
A Blueberry.
you should be a bubble gum machine or something that focuses on your pretty tummy.
like a baker with a bun in the oven.
how about a cow because you have the stomach for the utters.
How about an 80's girl!! : )
I'm so excited for Kaisa. But I'm really jealous. I want this baby out so bad I'm tempted to do it myself. just kidding. I just really want it out. You and Mark look so cute last year for Halloween. Are you dressing up for halloween? Everyone was asking me and I say yes a pregnant lady. There is no way i'm fitting in a halloween costume. Well I miss you and Luv Ya Lots
I don't know that you can top the witch costume, you looked fierce!
Hey my pregnant friend bought a cute costume online. It's an oven that has a door around her stomach with a bun inside. I think it's pretty cool.
a nun
Post a Comment