She is beautiful!! What a perfect little newborn!! Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you that she's finally here!!
She is absolutely perfect! Her chubby little cheeks are adorable. Congratulations!Send me your address asap!
P.S. Elizabeth is the perfect middle name... same as mine too! :)
She is adorable! Congratulations to you both! Hope the delivery went smoothly! love ya.
so excited to meet her. I better give you her gift before she grows out of it! Good luck coming home.
Is she already a month old in this picture?
She is so beautiful!!! I love her chubby cheeks. I"m so excited for you guys. Congratulations! I love you.
Most newborns are not that cute. She is ADORABLE! Congratulations!What a beautiful baby!
Oh my gosh!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the lovely lady that shares my birthday with me!! ♥
It was so good to hear from you! Now we can keep in touch. Cosette is beautiful! Congrats!!! Tell Marc that he is amazing for running a marathon.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She is beautiful!! What a perfect little newborn!! Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you that she's finally here!!
She is absolutely perfect! Her chubby little cheeks are adorable. Congratulations!
Send me your address asap!
P.S. Elizabeth is the perfect middle name... same as mine too! :)
She is adorable! Congratulations to you both! Hope the delivery went smoothly! love ya.
so excited to meet her. I better give you her gift before she grows out of it! Good luck coming home.
Is she already a month old in this picture?
She is so beautiful!!! I love her chubby cheeks. I"m so excited for you guys. Congratulations! I love you.
Most newborns are not that cute. She is ADORABLE! Congratulations!What a beautiful baby!
Oh my gosh!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
I can't wait to meet the lovely lady that shares my birthday with me!!
♥
It was so good to hear from you! Now we can keep in touch. Cosette is beautiful! Congrats!!! Tell Marc that he is amazing for running a marathon.
Post a Comment