Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Cosette ------ Ruggles
So I am due in 5 days. We still have not figured out a middle name for our little one. I would like to use a middle name that has meaning (after a relative or something like that). My problem is that each name I think of is too long (Cosette and Ruggles are long names), or other names that I like start with a C, K, or an R, or they sound funny with Cosette or with Ruggles. If you have any grand ideas that you think sounds great with Cosette and Ruggles, please let me know. I think we like the idea of having a middle name that starts with a vowel, but that doesn't really matter if something else sounds better. PLEASE HELP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
here are a few of my faves.
1. Shauna
2. Tiffany
3. Amber
4. Heather
5. Ashley
6. Crystal
7. Michelle
i think any of those would work.
are those all of your roomates?
Here are some of my ideas-- i really liked the whole vowel thing as well. I have to be careful though, i can't be giving away all of my favorite names or we may have kids with all matching names someday!
A= Alexa or Alexis and Ava's cute, and Amaya too... I like A's a lot, they seem to fit well with Cosette and/or Ruggles when you say it out loud (yes, i am saying it out loud, every time at work haha)
E= I also like Ellie.
I couldn't think of ANYTHING for I, O, or U... go figure
Remember--if you choose a middle name that starts with an "A"-- her initials will be C.A.R-- hehe
Hope this helps! Let me know what you choose!
No Cosette!I'm not really good with middle names but hopefully I can help you out.
Cosette Ann Ruggles
Cosette Fae Ruggles- that's my middle name.
Cosette Mae Ruggles
That's all I can think of right now. I told you I'm really bad with middle names. I can't wait for you to have Cosette. I'm so excited for you. Jennie's baby came today. So your's should come any minute.
I can't believe you're due in less than a week! Do you feel ready to be a mom? Post pictures as soon as you're feeling up to it!!
I might be crazy, but what's wrong with Cosette Raquel. It's totally cute. She'll have such a fabulous mom that she'll be happy to be named after her. Other than that I'm worthless with middle names.
gross raquel. you think i live 7 people deep in a house? sick.
also those were the grossest names i could think of. I really like the Mae or Fae idea. cute. or i like Jane. Or Sophie.
I think that Cosette Nicole Ruggles rolls off the tongue! Don't you? Both are French names, Oui? I might think it goes so well cause my whole name is almost the same; Camille Nicole Ruggles. Don't they just look great? I can't believe you are due any day. Come out, Come out where ever you are!
I would google "french names" for ideas. They always go well if they are from the same language!
love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosette Camille Ruggles...
Thats my vote....
and my middle name....;)
yeah, I like Camille for the middle name, too. Really, I like Nicole!
Here are some family names:
Katherine
Dottie
Mae
Florence
Some "A" names(some frenchy):
Adele
Adeline
Ava
Aveline
I still think naming her after her favorite auntie is still the best idea.....he he....Cosette Rocia Ruggles. Ha ha.
We are coming on Tues. so you'll get to see us sooner than you thought. Kai and Payton can't wait to see their auntie Raquel and Uncle Marc! Hang in there...you are almost there!
i wish we could have made it tonight, but we were speaking at a YW thing, so we couldn't. But we will come soon when your little baby is here to watch it with us!
OOO Raquel it's almost time for the baby!!! So reading thru your comments... I am voting for the Mae or Fae! simple and cute! then I saw on Rocia's comment that Mae is a family name.. I like that one! But of course what ever you come up with will be cute! Congrats and good luck with the new baby!
Hey my initials used to be Mae! Then you could say you named her after your favorite cousin too! haha jk. I think the french thing is good... Cosette would sound good with a French name that ends in -ine.... like Rocia's "Adeline" or Nadine or something... We were just in france so all these french names are on my mind. good luck! love you!
I like Markatha.
Cosette is such an exotic name, I think it would go well with a very simple middle name to help even it out.
I think Anne would work, it's traditional and it balances the name out.
Cosette Anne Ruggles.
???
A suggestion.
Keeping with a french theme would be cool too, if you want to go with that.
Knowing that all the Thompson girls are married with babies is boggling to me. I'm still used to thinking of you as my little cousins!
~Kami
Post a Comment