(Kelsey is the one in the middle). Yet another November birthday. My best friend, Kelsey Strazzo is 21 today! We will be partying hard this weekend with some sparkling cider. Happy Birthday to the cutest fake aunt ever. We love you and love that you are part of the Thomson family.
9 comments:
oh kelsey is so darling.
happy birthday kels! if you are even reading this...
Another birthday shout out to Kels! We love you scruff.....are you up to boozin' it up when you get back from Calistoga? Thought so....
Happy 21st!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That comment from "raquel & marc" is really from Kaisa.....It was logged in under toni. Sorry!
Happy birthday Auntie Kelsey! We love you! -Julia, Emilia & Rockwell
Happy Birthday Kelsey!!
Wish we could celebrate with you guys!
Thanksfor the titles,I will have to pick those up! I appreciate it.
Hey, how are you doing? So no Cosette? I hope you are feeling okay. I'm sure you are ready for her to come out. Here is some advice, get all the sleep you can get now, because you wont be seeing alot of that once Cosette comes. I hope everything is well. Tell kelsey Happy Birthday for me. I love ya!
This is my new blog-- i have no idea how to use this thing!
Yay for Kelsey! She is the cutest girl I know and always the best dressed ; ) I'm glad to know you have a blog Raquel, now I know where to come look at all the cute pics of your little girl...she will be here before you know it!!
Post a Comment