is that Ruggles humor I am reading? I love those pics. She is adorable. I am dying to get my hands on her!
humor courtesy of Marc. I think this is the only time you will catch Marc blogging. Dang. He's definitely the funny one out of our marriage.
Congrats on the beautiful baby! I can't believe your a mother! Wasn't it yesterday we were at girls camp? You are an amazing mom I'm sure! Hopfully she's being nice and letting you take naps with her. Good Luck!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
is that Ruggles humor I am reading? I love those pics. She is adorable. I am dying to get my hands on her!
humor courtesy of Marc. I think this is the only time you will catch Marc blogging. Dang. He's definitely the funny one out of our marriage.
Congrats on the beautiful baby! I can't believe your a mother! Wasn't it yesterday we were at girls camp? You are an amazing mom I'm sure! Hopfully she's being nice and letting you take naps with her. Good Luck!
Post a Comment