that is hilarious! I especially love Julia's eyebrow. Matt has one of those, but it's for real. Those grandkids are so cute! Your parents must have a ton of fun with them!
Girl, we are coming to Sac tomorrow! I will call you. Or your mom, because I am not sure if I still have your number (I got a new phone and I haven't switched my old phone's stuff over yet). Hopefully you are available so I can see you!!!
How much fun! It looks like everyone was enjoying the mustaches. It was so nice to see you last week. I already miss you and cosette. Clara blessing was so awesome. She looked so cute in her white dress. There is pictures on my blog. check them out. I luv yeah!
Raquel! I'm sorry I missed you too. I saw Julia's blog. Clara and Cossette are so cute! Looks like you guys enjoyed Christmas. You guys are so Awesome! Happy New Year to you too!
9 comments:
Raquel, you win at life.
that is hilarious! I especially love Julia's eyebrow. Matt has one of those, but it's for real. Those grandkids are so cute! Your parents must have a ton of fun with them!
Yay for fake mustaches! Little did Gary know that when he got them we would all use them. Thanks Gary! Hey I bought them anyway right?!
Those picture are too too cute! I miss all the Thomson family! Love you guys ;)
Girl, we are coming to Sac tomorrow! I will call you. Or your mom, because I am not sure if I still have your number (I got a new phone and I haven't switched my old phone's stuff over yet). Hopefully you are available so I can see you!!!
How much fun! It looks like everyone was enjoying the mustaches. It was so nice to see you last week. I already miss you and cosette. Clara blessing was so awesome. She looked so cute in her white dress. There is pictures on my blog. check them out. I luv yeah!
they look good on everyone of you!
Raquel!
I'm sorry I missed you too. I saw Julia's blog. Clara and Cossette are so cute! Looks like you guys enjoyed Christmas. You guys are so Awesome! Happy New Year to you too!
we love the thomsons!!!!!!! your baby is beautiful!
Natalie & Jared
Post a Comment