We are blessing Cosette on December 23rd. We would love if all of you could make it, (eventhough we know that some of you will not be able to). It will be at 9:00 am, at the Deseret Building.

Kaisa and I did a mini photo-shoot of the little lovey yesterday for a possible birth announcement/Christmas card/probably New Year card. So for all of you that cannot make it, you can still see her in her adorable little dress.
11 comments:
Sorry we can't make it. She is adorable, Raquel!
love that shes wearing a grown up bracelet! i just love her...
holy crap thats a cute kid. looks like she is trying to pull a blue steal or maybe magnum. i cant tell
She's so adorable, we can't wait to see her!
Hey Raqk-- I'm getting all my Christmas stuff together. Will you send me your home address so that i can add you to the Christmas card list! Thank you :)
katie-
i tried to comment on your blog and it won't let me. what is your e-mail address, so i can send it to you?
It's katiesabel@hotmail.com
Love you!
She is sooo cute! You mentioned you might see Julia over Christmas. I hope so. It will be good to see you.
oh my gosh! She looks just like Marc there. She is so dang sweet. I miss her already and haven't even met her yet!
I have a gift for the little one still! I want to come see you this week. ok?
oh my goodness Raquel!! Are you soo in lovE?
Post a Comment