

January is a really busy month for our family. Marc turned 24 on the 16th. I turned 22 on the 22nd. Our nephew, Conner turned 3 on the 27th and Marc's sister, Melanie celebrates her 27th today! So Happy Birthday Melanie, Marc, Conner and Me. (The picture of Conner is pretty old, but I thought it was cute, so that's the one I posted). We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary on the 28th (yesterday). Marc took me to Benihana's. They brought us a little dessert and took a poloroid. It was so yummy and fun to go out and have a babysitter (Thank you Grandma Linda!)
8 comments:
Happy birthday Rocky. I miss you guys, love you guys, and want to squeeze little Cosette. She is such a little cutie.
I loved every little minute of little Cozy these past couple days. Please come see us, she is growing up way too fast!
Happy Anniversary to you guys! I love Benihana-- i have SO been craving it lately!
P.S. my blog is fixed now-- you can leave comments and such, everyone was n't being able to so i had to go in and fix some settings.
Hope your little family is doing great!
That is a whole lotta birthdays in one month! I bet the rest of the year feels uneventful!
And I didn't even add, yours (Cori) on the 6th, and Aunt Nora's on the 27th. I guess that is how it goes with 60+ cousins, and 14 siblings between Marc & I.
Happy Anniversary! Dang you were busy this month. You look so good you cute little mommy. And your hair is getting so long. I love it!
You guys are such a cute couple! Thanks for referring people to my cake website too.
i cant wait till cosette meets her auntie shauna
Post a Comment