So tonight, I am cleaning up dinner, and Marc tells me, "look, Cosette likes Gladiators". She was just sitting there watching TV with him. Of course, by the time I got the camera, she was no longer watching. It is very entertaining, and I understand why she likes it. Marc's favorite guy is Titan. Maybe little lovey has a crush.
We would like to thank all that contribute to Cosette's cuteness. In the above picture, we would like to thank Auntie Rocia for the cute hair pretties, and the mary jane socks. They were a hit a church. We would also like to thank Auntie Melanie & co. for the dress. She looks great in stripes. They accentuate her cute a large belly. Lastly, we would like to thank Auntie Kaisa and Uncle Scott for there really cute boys.
In the above picture, we would like to thank Mema Julia for the bath. I don't think it gets cuter than this.
This outfit is full of Auntie contributers: Auntie Melissa for the cute sweater. Auntie Kelsey for the cute tight green pants and the polka dot onesie, Auntie Rocia for the pacifier holder (which she made) and Cosette's best friend, Clara for the boots. Cosette loves them!
8 comments:
Her little smile when she is sitting with Daddy is adorable! She is getting so big already! Hope all is well
Happy Birthday Raquel! We love you soo much. We wish so bad that Julia wasn't in school. You know we would be there with you on your birthday. Oh, the responsible life, not so fun.
Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a fun day!
man, she is so cute! i lvoe her head. :) happy birthday young lady!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I luv you and miss you tons. I luv the boots. Clara wears her's all the time.
Raquel you are gorgeous! I hope you had a most excellent birthday. If you haven't already, you should check my blog for a surprise. :)
the picture in the bath towel: I think her face is saying "ope! Im peeing"
I love the look of total surprise on Cosette's face. How cute is she?
Post a Comment