Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cosette's future...

Cosette has decided to follow in her Aunt Lauren's footsteps and become a model.

In this photo she is showcasing her beautiful hands. She has the shortest little fingers that I could just nibble off.
She has made the decision to be a modest model and to not expose her voluptuous chest. As you can see, she has mastered the hand behind her head pose. This is her favorite.
This is her 'couture look'.

4 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

Hilarious and so cute. Her face looks like she's even thinking "I'm hot".

LOR said...

She's precious. She could definitely be a baby super model, she's already working the camera like a professional!

Lindz said...

Cosette is so beautiful!

Forever Young said...

Scandalous but still adorable. Wow so many roles to fill, how does a little girl manage. I love you Raquel, and cute little Cosette. Everyone I have told absolutley loves her name.