I love that one nasty face picture of Marc wasn't enough. You had to put 2 in just to show how outrageous they can really get. Thanks for all of the ruined pictures Marc...it's a good thing we love you anyway!
I loved that post! Cosette is growing so fast. She is really the most adorable little girl. I love her hair bow! I can't wait to come home and see her. We miss you!
5 comments:
I love that Cosette is already a total girly-girl! I loved getting to hold her at the shower - she was so precious sound asleep!
picture number 2 and 3 are some of the best face poses ive ever seen.
#2: blue steel
#3: ferrari (or maybe magnum)
I love that one nasty face picture of Marc wasn't enough. You had to put 2 in just to show how outrageous they can really get. Thanks for all of the ruined pictures Marc...it's a good thing we love you anyway!
I loved that post! Cosette is growing so fast. She is really the most adorable little girl. I love her hair bow! I can't wait to come home and see her. We miss you!
Those pictures of Marc are really frightening!
Cosette is beautiful!
Post a Comment