Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I look good.

Cos is ready for summertime. This morning after her tubby, she decided that she wanted to make sure she looked good in her bathing suits.
She found this steal at Gap this weekend. It was only $7. She couldn't live without it.
She loves her pineapple suit, complements of Auntie Kais.

This is her sassy suit, complements of Auntie Kels
Yay its going to be Spring in 2 days!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Raquel she is so dang cute. Eeek I want to squeeze her little cheeks, I love the suits by the way.

Kaisa Bailey said...

ok...the suit you got this past weekend is SOOO cute on her. I love it and am estatic for spring to be here!

Van Horne said...

I want to pinch her, but I can't so I will pinch Clara instead.... Now I feel better. I miss you so much. Give Cosette a pinch for me. Luv yeah!

arah said...

how many swim suits does a girl need? Just kidding, they are all so cute, she looks adorable!

julie said...

she looks like her mama. what a cute sweet baby... i would love to give her a squeeze.

Darla said...

Oh my goooodness! She is such a chubs and I see so much Thomson in her! LOVE It Raquel! Are you having so much fun?

Rocia said...

i wish rolls looked that good on me! man, i can't wait to squeeze her today!

Forever Young said...

Those suits are awesome. You always find the best deals. I can't wait for spring to come to Logan. On, technically, the first day of spring it had snowed overnight so we woke up to snow. Yeah... I am definitely ready to add some color to the constant gray and white.

Walnut said...

i think rolls do look good on me. ive been eating extra ice cream every night.

that last picture needs to be framed on the wall. hilarious

camille said...

Hey girl! I wanna see Cosette in her Easter getup! Miss you guys!

kelsey said...

Look at all her cute swim suits! She's such a model!