
Cosette went to the zoo for the 1st time. We were so lucky to have our favorite person, Dad/Marc to come with us. He had his spring break, and no work on Monday, so we made the 2 hour trek, and Cos slept the whole car ride there and back. She was an angel and loved all of the animals.

Auntie Cia, Rafe, Auntie Kaisa, Cos & I. The Giraffe's were eating in the background.

Marc at the African Savannah with the Ostrich in the backround.

Cia, me and Kais. I didn't know we were making silly faces.
Thanks C for letting us crash at your house after. The cookies were so good, as usual.
2 comments:
Holy cow! I totally stumbled onto your blog while doing some sunday afternoon surfing. You guys are adorable. Its seeing how happy and beautiful you guys are that makes me excited to get married!
-elisse newey
how fun you guys get to be so close! Hey, Brooke said you cut her hair. Do you think you'd have time to cut mine before I go back to Michigan next thurs? This is Julie Lovell Savage btw... 987-7714
Post a Comment