Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What!?!?!

This is Marc's cute older sister, Melanie. She had an ultrasound today. She is about 10 weeks pregnant with her 3rd. She has a 1 year old girl named Courtney, and a 3 year old boy named Conner. At the beginning the tech asked her, "do twins run in your family?". To make a long story shorter, she is pregnant with not only #3, but also #4!!! We are so excited for you Melanie & Carey! When they arrive she will have 4 munchkins under 4! We are so excited and happy for you. Good luck! We are so glad you bought a van and a nice big house last year. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to smooch on more babies. We are so excited to help you next tax season. Yay for more Ruggles cousins!!!
***And yes, this is a re-posted picture, but it is the most recent one I have of Melanie and I think her and Cos look so cute in it. Especially with the little thigh pinch.

4 comments:

Rocia said...

congrats melanie! i wish i was rich so i could buy you several nannies. i can't wait to meet them!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaisa Bailey said...

This is still so crazy to me. AAAAH! I am already getting anxious feelings for Melanie. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yikes, that is so awesome and scary at the same time. I bet she'll do great, I would probably have to commit myself.