Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sick Nasty

Yesterday was Memorial Day. To celebrate, Kelsey, Glen, Marc and I went to go see Indiana Jones (good movie, TERRIBLE ending). During the movie, my left eye started to bother me. Last night it hurt so bad, I had to keep my eyes shut and force myself to fall asleep. I have viral conjunctivitis (Pink eye). This morning I woke up and my left eye was sealed shut with goop. I was going to post a picture, but it isn't the most flattering virus. I am so glad I have a helpful Mom, a Father-in-law that can call in prescriptions, and a sweet baby.

5 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

Thanks a lot Maddox!

Raquel Ruggles said...

I will be charging Maddox for my mascara, concealor, and any other makeup I have to throw away.

Morgan Werner said...

Oooooh, buying all new makeup is the pits! That stuff can be expensive! I hope your eye feels better! That is pretty cool that Marc's dad can do that for you.

Van Horne said...

You poor thing. That is no fun. I hope you feel better. We will see you soon.

Unknown said...

yuck. I would love to have a doctor on call though.