Is it weird that it has taken me 5 months to finally feel like I am not just treading water anymore? I finally feel like I can get things done and be really productive.
so very funny you posted this. i was just telling emer the other night that it must almost be time for another one(baby) because just as of last week i have finally caught up with my schedule. is rockwell 5 months? nope, he's 22 months! just wait until three!
Sounds like Rocia's having another baby?! HAHA! You're so cute to leave such a nice comment on my blog! Thanks! Cosette is such a cute baby. I saw on your profile thing that you are a hairdresser. For some reason I always thought it was Kaisa that did hair, but I must have you two mixed up. I'm going to be in desperate need of someone to do mine really soon! Are you in Sacramento? I might have to make a trip with Rocia to come see you!
6 comments:
No, it is not weird! It is totally normal, in fact if it happened any sooner, I might think you have super powers. Having babies is tough.
Honey, that is when I felt like I was able to get stuff. Isn't it nice?
The best part is that you don't realize how hard or different life is until you reach almost normal again. It's all in "retrospect". (:
I am glad you are feeling somewhat normal! It takes awhile doesn't it? Some days I still don't quite feel normal!
so very funny you posted this. i was just telling emer the other night that it must almost be time for another one(baby) because just as of last week i have finally caught up with my schedule. is rockwell 5 months? nope, he's 22 months! just wait until three!
Sounds like Rocia's having another baby?! HAHA! You're so cute to leave such a nice comment on my blog! Thanks! Cosette is such a cute baby. I saw on your profile thing that you are a hairdresser. For some reason I always thought it was Kaisa that did hair, but I must have you two mixed up. I'm going to be in desperate need of someone to do mine really soon! Are you in Sacramento? I might have to make a trip with Rocia to come see you!
Post a Comment