Monday, June 23, 2008

Bodega Bay

The Thomson gang went to Bodega Bay this past weekend.

We went crabbing, and I have decided I don't really love crab. I like finding the meat, better than I like eating it.
All of the sisters and babies were together, which doesn't happen too often. I think this is the best picture of all of the kids together.
Lakai with the little jellies, he probably caught 75-100.
Cosette's first time to Bodega Bay.


Cia with a baby crab
Cosette in her pool toy(compliments of grandma linda), which doubled as a great seat in the sand.
We had a variety show, which turned out to be really fun. Everyone had to participate, so Cosette's talent was showing everyone how she could make her leg look like a butt, surprisingly, her Dad thought this up. The winner of the variety show was Scott, with his bucking bull, followed with a three way tie for second, with Lakai's talk on Jesus/testimony (SO CUTE), Julia's climbing routine, and Emilia's acobatics. We had a great time, and took great naps yesterday.


4 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

Now that we've done it once, we're going to HAVE to do it every year! Thanks for taking the twin beds...spa buzz and all!

camille said...

How FUN! I love Bodega Bay! That looked amazing. Cosette's talent was the coolest. Clever Marc!! We miss you guys. You all look gorgeous...as usual!

jordan and maci said...

love your pictures!

Forever Young said...

What a fun weekend..I loved the pictures and I love your family, especially Cos's thunder thights... cute, cute, cute!