Happy Happy Birthday Lauren dear...

Happy 24th Lauren! We hope that you are spoiled this week. We love you and are so glad that Neal married you. We couldn't ask for a better sister. You totally look like a celebrity Mom in this picture. You are just so cute and we are so glad you are a part of our family! Party hard! We love you.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lauren! I wish you could've stayed until today so we could celebrate with you! We love you SO much!!!!! Happy day!
Thanks for the post Raquel, I wish you could all be here to celebrate with me. I am so lucky to have such wonderful and beautiful sisters. Thanks again for the gifts, I can't wait to paint my nails!
She TOTALLY looks like a celebrity! Wow I always thought she was so much older than I am but only by a few months! Happy birthday Lauren!
Post a Comment