Summer has been really crazy and so worth it. We've done a lot of fun things and spent time with lots of family and friends.

Cosette is almost 9 months, and is so delicious. Her new tricks are scooting/rolling everywhere, saying "mama, dada, nana", she has almost perfected the pincer grasp, she is starting to pull herself up onto things, and one of my very favorites: she is taking 2 naps, each at least 1.5 hours a day, and sleeping like a champ.


She is hiding her wonky toe in the picture.
5 comments:
what a doll raquel! i can't wait to see her in person again!
oh raquel, she is even more delicious now that I've seen her in person. I want to grab her and plant a big ole kiss on those lucious cheeks!
Raquel...can I just tell you how adorable I think your baby is! I love going to your site and seeing the latest picture of her, SO CUTE!
9 months?! Crazy that she's already that old. Sounds nice to have a so many nap times where you can have a break.
Looks like you're having a fun summer (so happy for Kelsey)!
oh I just love her so much. I was just telling my friend today that if you had to build that perfect baby...it would be Cos! She is so sweet in every way. We love you guys!!
Post a Comment