Thanks Cari for letting me be a part of your big day!!! It was a fun and exhausting morning, but it was great chatting and hanging out with so many cute girls. Thanks again Auntie Kels for coming a long to watch/entertain Cos. What would we do without you?!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Hot fun in the Summertime
I love the Summer time. Nice hot weather, lots of weddings, seeing family and friends all of the time. This summer has been so chill and so much fun.
Cosette is learning new tricks. She has started to pull herself up in the bath, and is starting to crawl. She is definitely no pro, but she is just starting to figure out that she can use her legs to scoot around.
A couple weeks back our AC went out. I put Cos to bed in summer jammies, and she woke up sweating. I took her jammies off and she slept like a dream in her diaper. She is rolling over in bed and sleeping so cute on her side and tummy. When I checked on her I was so freaked out that she wasn't breathing, I kept turning her onto her side, but she kept going back to this position. It was so cute I had to take a picture.
This morning we had some wedding hair. Carianne Mixa, soon to be Nethercott will be getting married in 1 hour (noon). I woke up at 5:00 and drove up to El Dorado Hills with Auntie Kels and Cos. We left at 9:00 and Cari looked "like a barbie: perfect"-Kelsey.
This is her beautiful dress. The flowers/feathers in her hair were inspired by her dress.
Thanks Cari for letting me be a part of your big day!!! It was a fun and exhausting morning, but it was great chatting and hanging out with so many cute girls. Thanks again Auntie Kels for coming a long to watch/entertain Cos. What would we do without you?!
Thanks Cari for letting me be a part of your big day!!! It was a fun and exhausting morning, but it was great chatting and hanging out with so many cute girls. Thanks again Auntie Kels for coming a long to watch/entertain Cos. What would we do without you?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i'll be in that same bathroom next week doing cortneys wedding hair...please come and help me. PLEASE. Its been a while since i have touched anyones hair.
ps caris hair looks REALLY GOOD.
her hair looks beautiful-- way to go raq!
Hey pro! That picture of Cosette face down in the crib with a diaper.....a little white trash is worth the precious-ness!!!
it was so fun hanging out with you and cosette at the reception, thanks for being my buddy there! and, yes, cari's hair was darling in person as well as the photos....
Raquel you are an artist at wedding hair, seriously, I wish you had done mine!
your little girl is getting SO big! The time truly just flys by, right? Miss ya girl!
I just think you should know that you have the most DARLING last name in the WORLD. "Ruggles" are you serious?--your little fam belongs in a childrens book.
Post a Comment