
I LOVE the Olympics!!! I am constantly crying, or getting super emotional/proud of our country. I have it recorded all day everyday, and I watch when I get ready in the mornings and almost every night. I am obsessed with almost every event but I really love the gymnastics, swimming, diving, volleyball, etc. Last night, I missed the men's 4x100 relay. But I read about it this morning.
"Before the men's 4x100 relay final, French swimmer Alain Bernard said his team would 'smash' the Americans, 'that's what we came here for'. During Monday's race, they were about to. But Jason Lezak caught Bernard at the wall in an improbable finish to give the U.S. the gold and keep Michael Phelps' chase to eight alive."
I just watched the the relay, and the French were so ticked. I love it!!!
I love stuff like this. Don't miss out on the Olympics, it is THAT good.
9 comments:
i mean.......that was a GOOD race. wow.
We watched the entire thing. It was soooooooo Amazing, cool, wonderful, etc. I could not have been more proud of my country. PS I loved how the announcer guy kept saying "who's talking now...who's talking now"
usa is best. love love loved that race. jason lesak, you are a champion.
amen to that. we were all at my mom and dad's freaking out. go usa... i was proud!
that race was amazing. we were watching it at braytons boss' apt and his kids were sleeping so we had to be quiet....so when they won we all jumped up and danced around silently(probably a really funny sight to an onlooker). who better to beat than those frenchies too!
It HAS been a fun past few days with the Olympics going on. Since we just moved into our apartment and don't have our cable service yet, we keep crashing in on our neighbors to catch glimpses of the events. Jeff especially loves the swimming, too. Glad that Phelps has tied gold medal winnings with Spitz and Lewis and hopefully he'll get some more!
Hey its Kaysha, and I too love the Olympics and The USA! But, i just found your and lots of other blogs, and your daughter is ADORABLE! Oh my!
Also, can you cut me some cute bangs when I get home(which will be in about a week and a half...)? I was growing them out but just decided I want them again
Seriously, is there anything else worth watching? I 100% agree!
Post a Comment