-A Husband. I am so grateful for the back rubs in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. It has been so great to have a husband to take care of Cos all the time and someone to make so many Walgreen's runs. You are such a great partner.
-A Mom who lives 3 miles away and is so generous with her time/energy/love. She has taken care of me/my baby/my laundry/the house. I feel so blessed to have her and to be able to see her all the time. I am so grateful that I live in California and can be near her. I don't know what I would do without her. She is ALWAYS helping me. If I were to pay her for her help this week It would easily be $1000.
-A Mother-in-law, who lives practically in the back yard. She has kept my husband fed for the past week, and is so kind to call and ask Marc if he needs a break from playing Mr. Mom.
-Nursing. As weird or silly as that may sound, I haven't been able to nurse very much and it has been so hard. Cosette smells different and it has been so hard not to be the one to soothe her and hold her and snuggle her.
-Cosette. She is the best baby and although I know she is tired of being passed around and given formula all of a sudden she has been so good.
-A Father-in-law with some great advice and great Dr. connections.
-Kaisa/Rocia/Kelsey. Thank you for calling me and talking to me. I have been so tired of being at home all of the time.
-The Office, season 4. Marc bought it on Saturday before I got sick, and all four discs have been in our DVD player. The deleted scenes are hilarious.
-Warm baths. I have felt so depleted and a bath was so relaxing and calming, especially for my tummy.
-Hillary the nurse. She has excellent hands and put my misery at the time to an end. If you don't know what I'm talking about thats okay.
-My Dad, Stan & Marc for giving me a blessing.
-Good food. Although I haven't been eating any lately, I miss it so much. How are people anorexic?
I am feeling better today and I've already eaten more than 7 saltines.
7 comments:
oh my gosh! I"m so sorry! I was sick a month ago and thought I was going to die!!!!!! I feel so bad for you! I don't know what you were talking about with Nurse Hillary, but I want to!
Oh, I'm glad you're feeling better. It's the worst being sick and stuck at home. Let me know if I can help you out!
WHAT? Are you prego...? Or just sick? Or both, right? I'm sorry about how lame you feel, but the gratitude list is awesome Raquel!
I am definitely not pregnant, just real sick
I hate being sick, and I'm sick all the time. I need to have the tonsils out, but that involves going to the doctor, so negative.
i don't think you're weird at all for looking at my blog! you're so funny. rocia mentioned a couple of weeks ago that you were sick. i'm sad for you! i hope you're feeling better lately. did you watch the new office episode last thursday? i thought it was great!
mmmmmmmmmm .... saltines
Post a Comment