

This is a tag from my sister, Rocia. I don't love these things, but I guess since it's about Marc...
1. where did you meet? at Mark & Charlotte Baileys home
2. how long did you date? 8 months
3. how long have you been married? almost 3 years
4. what does he do that surprises you? he is really good at picking out presents for me. it is usually stuff I wouldn't pick out, but i end up liking it more than stuff I would pick out.
5. what is your favorite feature of his? I love his buff arms, his dimples and his eyes.
6. what is your favorite quality of his? He is very kind, and he loves to have fun. He is such a kid at heart.
7. does he have a nickname for you? babe, raqk
8. what is his favorite color? i don't know. green or blue
9. what is his favorite food? sushi/thanksgiving meal/his Mom's cooking (she's an amazing cook)
10. what is his favorite sport? Running(I think he's crazy), UFC
11. when and where was your first kiss? My parents porch swing. I have already called dibs on it.
8. what is his favorite color? i don't know. green or blue
9. what is his favorite food? sushi/thanksgiving meal/his Mom's cooking (she's an amazing cook)
10. what is his favorite sport? Running(I think he's crazy), UFC
11. when and where was your first kiss? My parents porch swing. I have already called dibs on it.
12. favorite thing to do as a couple? trying out new restaurants, playing with Cos (pronounced cose not cause), watching the office together and just hanging out.
13. do you have any children? we have an almost 1 year old, Cosette
14. does he have a hidden talent? He's a REALLY good cook.
15. how old is he? 24
15. how old is he? 24
16. who said 'i love you' first? he said, "I think I'm falling in love with you" a few days later I told him "I'm in love with you" and he said, "I love you" in response. I always say I said "I love you" first, but I guess he really did.
17. what is his favorite type of music? he likes everything. I think I've changed his mind to country, but maybe alternative/rap.
18. what do you admire most about him? his ability to set goals and reach them. I am not a finisher and have a really hard time completing goals/tasks/crafts/anything.
19. do you think he will read this? probably. he says he doesn't look at our blog, but i've caught him a time or two.
19. do you think he will read this? probably. he says he doesn't look at our blog, but i've caught him a time or two.
i tag: julia vh, I miss hearing about your love life, it was such a common occurance in beauty school. Such great times.
2 comments:
You little burger! I guess it is easier to do it since its not all about me. Clara and I will be going to SF in the begining of nov. But I will call you.
Oh I just loved that! Marc is the greatest guy and I'm so proud of the man he's become. I'm not surprised he so cool, though, he always was a cool little kid...kind, sweet, fun, etc! Best of all? He has the greatest wife!!! You are a complete blessing to everyone and I, personally, am a HUGE fan. What a perfect match you two are. Love You!
Post a Comment