Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Kaisa Dear...


The girls on each side of me are my smokin' hot sisters. The one on the right is 25 today.  
Her name is Kaisa and this post is all about her.  
Kaisa:  You are the cutest little Mom/Wife/Sister around and I am so grateful that I get to live so close to you and enjoy you almost everyday. 
You are the greatest Mom to your active/sweet/FUNNY/cute little boys.  I am so glad I have sisters to show me how to be a better Mother, and to give me advice about everything.  You have the cutest hands and feet, killer dance moves, a great smile and best of all you are one of the greatest friends. 
Happy Birthday Kaisa!  I love you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute post, Raquel. Love you Kaisa! Happy birthday!

julie said...

you guys are all so darn cute. happy birthday kaisa- now your one step closer to being an old lady. ;)

Kaisa Bailey said...

You are all way too nice! I love you...thanks for a good birthday!

LOR said...

I couldn't agree more with everything you said Raquel. Happy Birthday Kaisa!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kaisa. I've been thinking about you all day!

Antrobus Fam said...

Raquel, you have been tagged!

Forever Young said...

Happy 25th Birthday Kiasa. Amen to everything Rocky said.

Chrissie Brown said...

She's the cutest. And so are you! Haven't checked your blog in awhile...sorry about you getting nasty comments. Where do these people come from?! Wouldn't you hate to live such an angry, contentious life? Anyway, add me to the list girl. chrissieabrown@gmail.com