Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday #1 & #2

Happy Birthday Neal & Cia! I can't believe I have a brother that is almost 30. You are the best little Dad/Husband to your girls and we wish you lived closer all the time.
You are so fun to talk to and are always up for some fun. You are one of the very few things we miss about you (your cute little family included).
And to Cia: you are so beautiful and such the remarkable mother. I am so glad I have you to look up to and try to emulate.
Happy Birthday to two of my very favorite people. I love you both so much and are so glad you are my older siblings. Party hard before you have to enter the 30's!

7 comments:

jordan and maci said...

happy birthday guys! raquel, you are right... 30 sounds so old, doesn't it?

Julia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEAL & ROCIA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

I love you kids.
Momxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Julia said...

Happy Day! You two are great, wonderful, the best older siblings ever. I LOVE YOU!

kelsey said...

HAPPY BiRTHDAY! i hope you guys have a fun birthday!!

Love,
Kels

OATNEAL said...

30=20 so I'll be partying for a while.

colin and brooke thompson said...

so touching! I seriously have a little dampness in my eyes! Hope Cia has a beautiful clear day in the city!

Forever Young said...

Happy Birthday Neal and Cia. Love you guys.