Giving baby Baine lots of loves. Too many loves. Notice the two TINY teeth on the bottom and the difference in skin color.

Playing outside with her cousins. They thought it was a great idea to go swimming. That lasted about 5 minutes. She got her first sunburn of the year on Thursday.

Spending Family night at my parents while Marc prepared/took his midterms. We are so excited for his Spring Break this week.

Hanging out in Baine's bouncer. She never used one, so she felt pretty special riding low with the doll blanket. Sorry Baine for bending it.
9 comments:
Cute pics! I love the Pjs!
Thanks again for doing my hair..everyone loves it including me!!
Yay for spring break! Not so yay for sunburns, but still sounds like fun!
I'm so jealous of your warm California weather right now! She is getting so big, she is starting to look like such a little girl-too cute!
Is she folding her arms, how cute. When are you having more! Notice how I encourage people to be as crazy as we are (*or WERE as we are done) Someone has to keep repopulating with cute kids since we are finished..hahaha
i'm pretty sure it was maddox jumping onto the bouncer from the couch that bent it...not cos. ha ha.
you are so cute. i wish you would have come over and said hi! i saw marc go out with cosette a couple of times and i thought she was so cute. i love that picture of her folding her arms in this post! rocia, kaisa, and you have about the cutest kids on the planet.
okay, cia, didn't realize MADDOX BENT THE BOUNCER!!!! I didn't even see him jumping into/onto it of course. I feel disgusting. I really do. Please forgive me and my crazy kids. I will go buy you a new one RIGHT NOW.
what a cutie!! don't worry, we've had a few baby vs. baby attacks in our family too....
Post a Comment