Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crazy Busy

I have been super busy and slightyly overwhelmed this week.
Us in our Easter get-up

My sweet husband has done the dishes and cleaned the house for me every night this week.  Is there anything better?!  It has been pure heaven to have the kitchen and house cleaned by the hubs-band (even if there are dish towels with the utencils).
 THANK YOU!  

Maybe it is time to change the picture up top.  That was from Easter 2008.  

6 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

I can't imagine why you've been so busy! :)

Unknown said...

why have you been busy? Cute family pic and i love the pic from the photo shoot at memas singing popcorn popping

OramHouse said...

Yes, you have no reason to be busy....haha.

Brittany said...

I heard the news about your calling. Congratulations! you are neat.

Nelson Family said...

LOVE the easter picutre!! And I also heard about the new calling and I can't think of anyone better! Your such a thoughful woman.. you'll be great!!

Rocia said...

LOVE the dresses.