Monday, May 18, 2009

hooray!

Cosette woke up with a clean, dry nose today for the first time in 2 months!
she has been playing with her uncle kurty a ton!
we have our brother/uncle back!

cia made all of the babies tie/flower shirts out of an old polyester tie.  they were so cute and matching when kurty came home

4 comments:

OramHouse said...

who made the sign? it totally looks like a student government sign at casa:) haha....

Jamie and Preston said...

Seriously so cute with all the little ones matching! Leave it to your sister to be all crafty!

Meredith said...

I'm just happy for you that she doesn't have a runny nose anymore! I think lil' Ryan had one for about a month straight. Then he had a cough for a month after that! Life is just plain better when there are healthy kids around. So is your bro. older or younger than you? I assume younger.

jocelyn said...

baine and cosette look awfully cozy in that seat together! haha.