Sunday, May 31, 2009

hooray!

  • Marc got an accounting internship and we are excited for the small pay increase, experience and closer proximity to home.  We celebrated on Friday night with a leisurely stroll through old sac. and it was so chill and enjoyable. 
  • It is June!
  • Cosette had her first official day in Nursery today and did great!  I can't believe my baby is 18 months and even old enough for Nursery, but church was heavenly today.
  • Cia will be moving back in a few short weeks and we are so excited to have our babies and sister closer.  (Lauren it is your turn to move back for the summer!)
  • After the summer is over, Marc will officially be a senior!  He graduates in a year from now, and I am so stoked!
  • tomatoes should be ripe somewhat soon and I can have tomato sandwiches everyday.  
  • Cami (my sil) is having a girl, that means Cosette will have 2 more girls cousins within the year (Lauren is having girl #2 in JULY!)
  • I LOVE the heat and there is plenty of it!

7 comments:

THE TAYLORS said...

Congrats Marc! I can only imagine how excited you will be in a year when he graduates. I prefer the heat over the cold so I hear ya on having nice weather. So who is moving in with you?

OramHouse said...

Nursery! Yay! Just to warn you, Nathan likes to wrestle with the girls, but I'm sure Cos can hold her own. I've seen her with a gun:)

Stephanie said...

COOL! Thats so awesome we werejust talking about that the other day and look how fast this happened! Blessings!!!! I love them! Well Congrats Guys!

LOR said...

Isn't nursery the best!! Cosette looks so darling in those pics you had taken, I can't believe how big all the little ones are getting. We're certainly sad we have to miss all the graduations and summer get togethers, but we think of you all the time and miss you guys so much!

Raquel Ruggles said...

Nobody is moving in with us. My sister, Rocia is moving back from San Francisco to the Sacramento area. She is just a lot closer, so we are excited!

LOR said...

Kinda random, but fyi, if Cos needs any new shoes, puddle jumper shoes online is having a really good sale, check it out!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Hooray is right! I wish I could give Cosette a 3rd girl cousin! Go Marc....I love you even when you give me death stares on your jog!