Monday, June 15, 2009

Is there anything better...

than your little baby learning how to say "I love you"? I don't think there is.

Here are a bunch of random pictures from the last month or so:
Memorial Day we went and visited Carrie, and the Grandparents. My Grandpa Thomson is a veteran and it was great to remember him and his service this day.
Cosette's first OFFICIAL day of Nursery. The two weeks prior were trials, but she did great and was okay by herself on the day she went in as an 18-month old.
We played outside with the first gardenia's.
She knows how to open the front door. So it is always locked.
We learned on Memorial day that she is OBSESSED with watermelon. Last year she hated it.
She loves this little man and I love watching them play together.
The best alone picture we have of her on her first day of Nursery
Thank you Michelle and her sister for the cozy jammies! We love them and she is definately extra cozy in them.
Her new 'cheezy face' in the morning. She has to have at least 2 spoons when she eats her breakfast in the morning.

I don't have the pictures from yesterday, but CONGRATULATIONS EMER (and Cia)!!! We are so proud of your accomplishment (graduated Dental School) and even more excited that you will be moving back this weekend.

1 comment: