Cosette's tummy was stained from her first sno-cone.
Which she loved and i had to secretly dump out half of it.
We went to the Folsom zoo and saw bambi super close.
Cosette loved the bears.
I have been hanging out with this cute pregnant lady.
she thinks she hit the jackpot
hanging out with papa on the 4th of july
she also is obsessed with melons. particularly watermelon.
she is also OBSESSED with babies. Marc left this baby at Nursery on Sunday and it got locked in the closet with all of the other babies, so he had to buy her a new one. She LOVES her new baby. It came with a pacifier and an extra set of clothes and she thinks her Dad is the greatest thing.
She also thinks this red bag that holds all of my nail-polish is her purse. It is so heavy but she tries to carry it around the house.
Happy Summer! I love California and the Summer heat!
4 comments:
i am lovin' the miniature all stars in that last pic. cute little cos!
She is hilarious. I love the random things kids become obsessed with.
Raquel I loved this post! Cosette is so adorable, and Little? Is she really little? She just looks mini to me, and adorable.
I bought G a pair of saltwaters at the beginning of the summer and she has worn these everyday since. LOVE them! Do you buy them new? or do you have a secret hook up spot to get them cheaper?
We are coming out there in Sept and I would love to get a bunch of us together to hang out. What do you say?
i love the belly shot and the standing on the table eating watermelon shot. she is so cute!
Post a Comment