Robin Smith, the Stake RS Pres. needed some pictures for an upcoming activity so she asked if I could take some. She sent me this one, and I love it. I think my favorite part is Cosette's painted nails grabbing at her bracelt. She is such a girl!
Look at those two beautiful girls!! Could you guys BE any more darling? I love that you guys match, too. I just love Cozy's little face. I miss you guys already!
6 comments:
You two are just darling!
Tell me: what is that awesome eye shadow???
Raquel you look so pretty! I love Robin. She has known my family forever and she's an amazing photographer too!
The eyeshadow is mirabella and it is the gold color.
Love the pic! So cute!
Look at those two beautiful girls!! Could you guys BE any more darling? I love that you guys match, too. I just love Cozy's little face. I miss you guys already!
I hope you realize how beautiful you are.
Post a Comment