nice! How do you stay quiet that long? I've just been waiting... knew it had to be coming soon! :) You have lot's of support. let me know if you need cosette to come play so you can take a breather.
Congratulations Raquel, we are so excited for you. You will love having two, even though if you're anything like me you are a little nervous about it right now! Cosette will love having a real little baby to play with!
Congrats!!! that is so exciting!!! That was funny the other day when we where eating lunch at the mall talking about it.... cant wait to meet him or her!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
27 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling good. So how far apart will Kaisa's and yours be?
does this mean congratulations are in order?! woohoo! so excited for you raquel!
kaisa and i are about 8 weeks a part. if this one is anything like cosette, they will be 9 1/2 weeks a part.
Oh my goodness!!!!!!! Hahahahaha....Good for you.
congrats! So excited for you!
WHAT?????? RAQUEL!!!!!
I'm so excited! You are good, you kept quiet after all our talks and everything!
I'm just so happy!
What did your mom say when she say the t-shirt?
shut up! I'm so excited for you, what is your due date?
Cogratulations! It's always nice to have cousins close in age. Lola and Sarah LOVE to pat and jabber at each other.
yay how exciting! that's a cute way to tell people too.
i am SOOOOOO excited. My kid is going to have so many cousins his age!! WOOHOOO!
What an exciting time! Congratulations on another cutie coming your way!
Give us the details girl!! We are so excited for you guys! And very cute way of letting the blog world know!
Congrats you guys! Very exciting!
Awesome! Congrats to you guys. I thought you had a glow about you .... wait, you always have that glow! =) Im way happy for you!
So fun! Hope you are feeling well!
Yay! Raq and Marc!
Congratulations guys! We are excited to meet "it".
Yeah! i am so excited. hopefully u are feeling good. when will you find out the sex of the baby?
I'm so stoked for you. If this baby looks anything like Cosette she/he will be GORGEOUS. When exactly are you due? I can't wait for you!
nice! How do you stay quiet that long? I've just been waiting... knew it had to be coming soon! :) You have lot's of support. let me know if you need cosette to come play so you can take a breather.
Congrats Raquel!! That's so awesome. Hope your feeling well.
Congratulations Raquel, we are so excited for you. You will love having two, even though if you're anything like me you are a little nervous about it right now! Cosette will love having a real little baby to play with!
Congrats!!! that is so exciting!!! That was funny the other day when we where eating lunch at the mall talking about it.... cant wait to meet him or her!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
No way! Congrats! Good luck with your pregnancy.
So exciting! I bet you and your little clan are THRILLED to be expecting another little bundle of joy! Congratulations!
Congratulations! That will be so fun for you and Kelsey and Kaisa to all have kids so close together!
Oh, and Cosette is a doll. Perfectly adorable.
Post a Comment