This year it was so fun to watch Cos open her presents. She loved ripping off the paper and reacted so perfectly every time she saw a gift. Lyla had her name and spoiled her big time. They got her some 'shop shops', Lauren made Cosette a beanie for her doll, gave her a head-band and the cutest book about babies.
These two loves played waitress for everyone and made some cash. They were so cute with their curled hair and dresses.
All of the Thomson cousins in coordinating jammies. Lakai and Julia have outgrown the children's sizes, but they totally coordinated.
Cosette RARELY snuggles up to people besides Mom and Dad. She sure loved GUG though. I think it helped that he stayed at our place and had breakfast with us every morning.
Christmas morning at the Ruggles. We had candy-cane coffee cake and opened gifts. Melissa is such a gem.
We went to Marc's brother, Matt's house for Christmas Eve. Their home is beautiful and it was so great to see everyone and enjoy a relaxing evening with all of the Ruggles.
My beautiful SIL's. me, Michelle and Beth.
and some more beautiful SIL's. Sandy and Kristin. These are the taller ones.
By the time we got home it was after 9 and Cosette was DONE. I of course insisted on a picture of us in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. This is Marc's 'I'm a good sport' face.
The carrots for the reindeer.
The Stockings. Gary and Kerri's are on the end. They stayed with us while Kerri was here, and I was glad I made extra stockings last year.
Cos on Christmas morning. Santa brought her a baby that pees. We are hoping that this helps with potty training.
baby Ryan, Rachel, Marisa, Me and Kaisa at Carmelita's in Roseville.
Kaisa, Lauren, Lyla and Myself. We were going to have Marc take a head-shot picture, so Lauren held Lyla at her hip and apparently Marc didn't know.
Marc and I on New Years Eve.
The New Years baby decided to bring us all the same gifts.
Play-doh, crazy straws, root bear and a candy bar.
Happy New Year!
7 comments:
LOVED all the pictures! i love Cos's face when opening up the presents! She is hilarious.
You're beautiful. I'm excited to hang out with you more in 2010!
you guys are way to cute! loved the pics and miss seeing you so often. it's time for another girls night out!
raquel...why are you so freaking cute ALL the time?? pregnant and all. your family is so cute! it was good to semi see you over christmas :]
love love
jess wright
So glad your christmas was good. You look so cute in all of the pictures Rocky, the cutes prego gal I've ever seen. I really miss you guys:)
Your little one is getting sooo big... and still beautiful! I loved the cousin in jammies photo!
Meredith
you guys are so cute! I love all the pictures of Xmas ever especially. I miss being there! I love that pic of you, Coz and Marc (llooks like a self portrait). Adorable!!! love and miss you!
Post a Comment