Friday, March 26, 2010

flo, poppy, otto, gewy


Cosette got 2 fish for Valentines day. She is in love. This picture is terrible because it is from my phone. Their names are Flo and Poppy. I am hoping that we forget to take them out of the house when we have to fumigate like Kaisa and ours will die too. I'm just not a real animal person.

I've been teaching Cosette some new primary songs. One is 'I hope they call me on a mission'. After seeing these pictures of my brother, Gary on his mission, maybe I don't want Cosette to serve one.

Little Otto was born on Wednesday (on his due date!!!). He is tiny (7 lbs. 1 oz) and so heavenly. I'm hoping mine gets the 'on the due-date memo'. I don't want to be 10 days late and have to go to Marc's graduation still pregnant.

Today Cosette met Otto for the first time. She is in love and was surprisingly very gentle and I cannot wait to see her with Rawson (pronounced Ross-son) in 6 1/2 (hopefully) weeks.

If you are wondering, Rawson is Marc's grandpa, Keith's middle name, and that is what we are naming the little man.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rawson! So cute. I still remember you telling me like 4 years ago that you loved that name. There's a street by Rob's brother's house called Rawson Street. We'll have to get a picture of it for ya.

WHAT HAPPENED TO GEWY'S FOOT???

Cadle Clan said...

I hope Rawson comes early for you...not scary early, but early...how about 10 days early so it will make up for Cosette being 10 days late! :)

Raquel Ruggles said...

Gary was walking a ton and didn't have his flip-flops the first week of his mission (his luggage was a week late). So maybe a mixture between bacteria and over-use? NASTY.

I would love if Rawson came 10 days early. That would be heavenly.

Life Is Golden said...

Gary would send that nasty toe picture... gag! I love the little mr's (to be) name... super cute.
I am so mad at Rocia right now... those pictures of Cosette are darling... why didn't she ever take photos for me when we were together!

Darla said...

And.., I just read this post. Okay, got the name now. (; Hey, how do I contact Gary. So, that's his foot?! I had a TON of blisters in my first area from walking so much!! Can I PLEASE get his letters?!!