Yes. I am getting big. A few weeks ago we had a RS activity at the church. As I was locking the doors after it was over a random man at the building commented, "wow, you're large and in charge aren't you?"
Yes. I am large and for that activity I was in charge.
We had a great Easter weekend/Spring Break.
We enjoyed Marc's favorite dessert, Very Berry Chocolate Cake
Cos dyed Eggs twice.
Once with one of her BFF's Livy, and again with her Thomson cousins.
We attended G-ma Linda's annual Easter Egg Hunt.
And hunted for Eggs a second time at G-ma Thomson's.
We enjoyed this little love.
We also enjoyed G-ma Linda's annual Easter breakfast (home-made cinnamon rolls in the shape of a lamb), Marc went on his first hunt (and SAW a coyote), enjoyed conference/the priesthood bbq, had a great Easter dinner with the Thomson clan and got to bed early last night.
5 weeks til baby comes!
5 comments:
You look AMAZING! You are not huge....you are about the size I was when I was 20 weeks along....haha!
oh dear. i want to hurt the "large and in charge" man for you. why do people say such rude stuff like that? you are the cutest. i can't wait to see your little addition.
"...and for that activity I was in charge." You always impress me with your wit. You look great! Very healthy. Work it girl.
Rocky, you are so cute and prego I love it:) And your little Cos could not be more eadible. Love you all...glad you had a wonderful easter:)
What a cute baby belly! Looking at pictures of you (and Ash) make me so trunky for home (I may be weird, but I love touching preggo bellies!) Baby Cos is SO adorable too. She's getting so big...and has so much hair!
Post a Comment