Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hot fun

The summer weather is slowly but surely coming. Yesterday was the warmest so far. I think it was in the mid 90's. Heavenly.

She is so obsessed.
He is 5 weeks.
Cosette with some of her bff's. Livy and Rafey.

She is such a frazzle sometimes, but that is what happens when you go swimming all day and have sunscreen on your head. If she would just grow hair, I wouldn't have to put sunscreen all over her head. We had drumsticks for our FHE (family home evening) treat.


Mema with her littlest boys, Rawson and Otto.
his tubby this morning. Cosette loves to help. I just love her little candy-corn fingers (thanks ladonna for that description, it is so perfect) 'washing' his face.

5 comments:

Darla said...

That pic with your mom holding her 2 newest grandboys is PRICELESS. Oh my goodness..

Nelson Family said...

I have to tell you how much I LOVE Cosette. I stayed in nursery on Sunday at your ward with Addison and Tonya and she was my friend the whole time. She cracks me up! And she is such a good girl! :)

The Wigginton Family said...

Your babies are SO cute! And I love the new picture on the top of your blog. What a beautiful family. I can't wait to see you soon!

THE HAGES said...

Rawson is so cute! He looks so much like Coz to me. I have to admit his little nose it the BEST!

camille said...

Rawson is pure perfection and I adore him!!! Nice job on both your babies. They could not be sweeter! miss you and love you so much!