Happy birthday to my sweet and beautiful sil; Lauren. I wish she lived closer so we could celebrate with her, but I am sure that Neal is taking care of her. We love you Lor and couldn't of picked out a more perfect addition to the family!
Can't wait to see you and the babies in a few weeks!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Lauren! Thanks for bringing the attractiveness of the Erickson family up a few notches.
Thanks Raquel, you're too kind. We are really looking forward to seeing you next month. Elle loves looking on your blog to see the pics of Cosette and baby Rawson, she's so excited to see them. Good luck with the potty training!
Happy belated Lor!!!!! We welcome you back to crazy town soon! We love you!
Happy birthday, Lauren!! Raquel, I don't have you email address or else I'd have emailed you to remind you to send me those pics. Here's mine: lovescole@gmail.com. It was sooo good to see you!!
Post a Comment