Monday, July 19, 2010

lately..

rawson is starting to hold his head up.
we celebrated marc on father's day.

this little lady is potty-trained. several times i felt like andy bernard from the office and texted marc, 'i'm about to lose my freaking mind'. I probably should have waited a few weeks more so that i was better rested and more patient, but she is done. her bum looks SO cute in big girl undies (she has quite the little bubble), and i love when she puts them on and they are tucked into a cheek. leggings are so much cuter with undies.
She is obsessed with her brother and if he is EVER laying on the floor, she goes and snuggles with him. apparently i was feeling the stripes.
rawson is mastering the crazy eyes and the whole gaining weight thing. he's pretty dense.
we watched fireworks on the 4th from the bridge in Folsom. i remember them being better. maybe i am just comparing them to del paso's?

cos has enjoyed LOTS of time spent at Grandma Linda's and Papa Stan's. 2 weeks ago Camille and her kidlets (Kai, Payton and Rowan) were in town and this past week Linda watched Melanie's rugrats. Cos has been in heaven playing with all of her cousins and helping Grandma in the garden.
Rawson, Kai, Rowan, Conner, Lauren, Cos, Courtney, Madeline and Payton
We blessed Rawson on the 4th of July. Marc did a great job and I could hear him this time. When Cosette was blessed the microphone wasn't working, so I heard almost nothing.
Aren't these Dad's so cute? Stan, Marc, Steve and Rawson.

It was so great to have so much family there to support us. We love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in that green dress; that color looks mucho gorgeoso on you. I wish we could have been there for the blessing! Stupid Utah. Hey, if you guys haven't seen Eclipse already, call us k?

Smith Family said...

I love all the little cousins lined up on the couch, so adorable! :)

camille said...

You are the cutest mom and girl ever and I loved every picture. It was so fun to be home and see you and Cos and baby Rawson and Marc. I love you guys so much!

THE TAYLORS said...

I love cousin pics too. I love the two babes laying on the ground in matching shirts with Cossettes little hand on her brother :)