Happy Birthday to my little (but sadly getting big) Cosy girl!
Here are a ton of pictures of Cosette from her 3rd year... and some reasons why we are totally obsessed with this little lady.
She still gets so excited over the littlest gifts. I think that is why she is so spoiled by her aunties, grandma's, parents, etc.
She loves going to primary and learning in general. Her first few months in primary she kept saying, "I'm a primary girl now."
Her first day of primary with the cutest/best teacher EVER, Sister Twogood.
I love that her hair is wavy and is starting to grow.
I love that she enjoys nature and loves looking at flowers, trees and all the pretty things God has given us to enjoy.
I love how sweet and loving she is.
I love that she is goofy and has the cutest hands and feet still.
I love how she treats Rawson like he is her baby and is always mothering/bossing him around. When she scolds him it is so funny.
I love how cute she looks in a swimsuit.
Could a child look any cuter feeding chickens?
I love that she is goofy and likes to make funny faces. (we helped Kaisa paint her walls pink!)
I love that she is girly and that she loves her aunties. She has so many of them and they are all so sweet to her.
I love her profile. Her lips and her cute little nose are just dreamy.
I love her little friends.
I love how she LOVES getting her nails painted.
Still terrified of creepy little things.
I can't believe my baby girl is 4!
She is so loving, kind, goofy, happy, helpful, sassy and sweet.
We sure love our little Cosettestriss, Cosy-Rosy, Cos, Cosine, Cosarine, Sis, To (that is what Rawson calls her), Sassy-pants.
Happy Birthday Cosette!
We love you!

6 comments:
She is a mini-Marc in the cutest, girliest way possible. Happy birthday Cos!
Hope she had the best time on her birthday, she is seriously so cute and funny! I wish we could be around her more, Elle is anxiously awaiting time with her girl cousins. Happy happy birthday Cos!
Wow, four?! She is seriously darling Raquel!
Happy Birthday Cosine! It's so nice to have a girl in my family.....as in Rafe's twin. (:
goodness gracious raquel! Your babies are gorgeous!
she really is just the cutest, sweetest, girliest, funniest, prettiest, most darling little 4 year old alive. I totally agree!!!! I am obsessed with her as well! xoxo
Post a Comment