
My cute sister in-laws. Beth, Michelle, Me, Melanie & Melissa.

Kelsey, Hannah, Me, Erin & Cali. My cute high school friends that came to my shower.

Jessica, Me, Mindy, Kaisa and Ladonna. We are all pregnant, even though Kaisa and I are the only ones that look pregnant. Mindy only had a week left too.

My sisters. Lauren, Me, Rocia and Kaisa.
So I know my baby shower was a while ago, but I wanted to post some pictures from it of my cute family, and let everyone know how cute all of my sisters are. Rocia, Kaisa, Lauren, Melanie, Melissa and my Mom helped out. I have the greatest family and I hope all of you are jealous.
9 comments:
Raquel, you guys are so adorable!! I'm so excited for you to have a little girl! How fun. Congratulations! I miss your family. Tell everyone I said hi!!
Love,
stefany
im so sad i missed it! You look great. CALL ME!!!
I can't believe how many kidlets you and your sisters have/are having combined. Its so great!
Can you give me Kaisa's email, by the way?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad I missed it. You do have a cute family...hee hee! Love you Raquel. You are adorable in every way and I just love you to pieces. Miss you! Hope to visit soon and rub your budda!
oh yeah, put me on your blog list girl!
camilleandjared.blogspot.com xoxo
we do need to do something since we live so close now. we love the office and maybe an office getogether would be fun. we are just so busy(and im sure you guys are too). but we will have to do something. call me and give me the details about said office party.
WOW...your comments should have said "I hope you are jealous of everyone but Kaisa, she looks like a swollen & greasy beast". You are way too cute pregnant and you better believe I am jealous of YOUR maternity cuteness!
you should get a picture of your belly next to Marc's head and see which one is bigger. holy crap i am laughing so hard to myself im having a hard time typing
Post a Comment