Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HAPPY JUBILEE BIRTHDAY KAISA!!!

Today is Kaisa's Jubilee birthday. Our cute friend Rebecca Davis informed us that when the day of your birthday is the same number as your birthday, it is your "jubilee birthday". Kaisa's birthday is today, October 24th, and she is 24! So we are partying hard. She spent the day getting a pedicure and hanging out with her munchkins and the family. Happy Birthday to one of my very best friends, and sister. You are loved!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Love kaisa...just love her.

Happy birthday kaisa....if you are even reading this. I did leave you a birthday message on your home answering machine in case you missed it :)

Raqk i love you to, but only in january when its your birthday! KIDDING

Rebecca said...

How cute are the three of you...SO CUTE! Happy B-day Kaisa!

Megan Erickson said...

Very cute picture! Happy bday kaisa!
Dang I missed my jubilee bday I was nine! HA... I am glad you girls all have blogs so we can all keep up!
Megan

OATNEAL said...

So my jubileee birthday was 21 years ago and I don't even remember it. I think I got jipped

Van Horne said...

okay, You haven't blog for a while. You didn't have the baby already? Right! You better not because I would be really bitter!