Marc and I went to the pumpkin patch with Kaisa and the gremlins. The weather was perfect and there was almost nobody there.

Large Raqk and Marc.

I inverted the colors on this one. Kaisa and I have some sweet black teeth.

One of my favorite gremlins, shoebug.

Lakai swinging on the rope swing.

Lakai handed me this pumpkin and told me that it was for Cosette, so we took a picture with Cosette and "her pumpkin"
5 comments:
That picture of me is sick...I am requesting a removal. If it were on mom & dad's computer it would have been deleted immediately.(: The rest of those pictures are so cute. Especially the one of Cosette and her pumpkin.
yeah cosette and her pumpkin are SO cute and i have to say whoever did the photography on lakai in that swing is great because its like the perfect moment of happiness.
you look adorable raquel, Cosette isnt even making you huge, you belly is sticking out like shes just a pumpkin, its DARLING.
YOu look so cute, Raquel. I can't believe your time is almost here. We are so excited! So, I tagged you...see my blog for more info! love you!
Hi Raquel! You look great... I had no idea you were pregnant! April just convinced me to create a blog of me and my new hubby and I saw your blog. I'm so glad I did!
I didn't know you were back in CA. The other day I was wondering if us girls were going to get to play some soccer again next semester, but there aren't many NorCal girls around Provo anymore!
Well take care OK? Feel free to visit our little blog although I'm new to this whole thing!http://jeffandsarahnance.blogspot.com/
-Sarah (Blaser) Nance
I love the picture of you and and Cosette's pumpkin. I wish I could come and see the fam in Ca.
PS. I want your jacket.
Post a Comment