So I wanted to take some pictures of Cosette with one of her potential best friends, and cousin, Rafe. I guess there is some good thing about still being pregnant; I can take pictures of my large tummy with the cutest little baby ever. I am due in 1 1/2 days, and this picture was taken today. Hopefully the belly won't get too much larger.
6 comments:
You look adorable Raquel! I hope that you have that baby soon! Love ya.
You are the most miniature cute pregnant person I've ever seen. Cosette will be here any time, don't worry!
Raquel! Good luck with the baby! I didn't know you had a blog...now I'll have to check it all the time! Well, I'll be checkin' up on you and the and your little fam, I hope all goes well. Love you!
Oh my goodness! You are having a baby! So cute! I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. Good luck with your little one. I LOVE the name Cosette. I think Cosette Lanea Ruggles would be cute. Just thought I'd through my two cents in! Take care!
Jenn (Boehrer) Mize
www.themizes.blogspot.com
YOU LOOK AWESOME! love the little arm (yours) and the cute belly. Rafe is adorable. Congrats Kaisa! I love that name, too. We are thinking of you every minute, Raquel. xoxo love you!
Post a Comment