TAGGED!
Cami (http://www.camilleandjared.blogspot.com/) , Marc's sister tagged me a couple of days ago, and I decided not to be the party pooper and share some random facts about myself. So, here how it goes...
RULES:
1. List the link to your tagger (like I did with Cami) and also post these following rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc. 3. Tag 7 people at the the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs 4. Let them know they are "TAGGED" by leaving a comment on their blog
THE FACTS~
1. I have wanted to go to cosmetology school since I was 4 (at least that is what my Mom tells me). I graduated in 2005, and love doing hair, makeup, etc.
2. I have a skin "condition" called keloids on my hands and arms. A keloid is a type of scar which results in an overgrowth of tissue at the site of a healed skin injury. Mine just look like slightly raised scars.
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies are my absolute favorite treat to eat. I always feel like eating them, and usuallly cannot stop (especially since being pregnant).
4. I have a weird obsession with my toenails being painted. I will RARELY wear open-toed shoes if I have a noticeable chip in my nail polish, or if my toenails aren't painted. Lately this has been really difficult for me because I can't paint my toenails, and a lot of my closed-toed shoes are getting snug and uncomfortable to wear. I have had quite the dilema on my hands.
5. I am very scatter brained and have a really difficult time staying on one task. For example, when I am cleaning the house, I will start in the kitchen, and find something that needs to be put away in the bedroom, where I will find something that HAS to be reorganized. In the end my house is even cleaner, it just takes me a LONG time to get there, and I usually make a bigger mess before I am done.
6. Since being pregnant, if I sneeze I have to change my bottoms 50% of the time. Embarassing (especially when it happens in Pottery Barn kids)
7. On November 1, 2005 Marc asked me to marry him on the Golden Gate Bridge. This past November 1, we celebrated with a special dinner and Marc brought me flowers. He is so cute and good to me.
I didn't feel like tagging anyone, so if you would like to be tagged, you can tag yourself, or you can just comment with some random facts. Sorry I'm not more exciting.
5 comments:
First of all...did you dress up for Halloween? and second...chocolate chip cookies are also my favorite, but i usually end up eating the dough and Matt always wonders why the batch of cookies wasn't very big. I am with you on the sneezing thing, also coughing or throwing up will do it to me too.
you are hot!
change your bottoms? like you pee a little? im so confused. Pregnancy is such a mystery.
I don't totally pee my pants, but it is usually enough to have to change my first layer, and twice I have had to change my pants. My mom says it doesn't get much better after you have the baby either. Wonderful.
OH I just LOVE those facts, Raquel. I am the same way with my toenails. I can't stand it if they aren't looking tip top shape. I am sorry about the peeing thing. It will get better, but might be a couple months after Cosette comes. Ever heard of Kegel exercises? Oh, I'm bringing some yummy choc. chip cookies for you when we come in a coule of wks. I hope Cosette is here by then! love you!!
Post a Comment