Cosette spent the holidays with some of her favorite people:

with Grandma Linda & Mema Julia

Cosette with her auntie Melissa & Daddy

with cousins, Blaise & Bailey

with cousins Julia, Elle & Emilia

with Auntie Kaisa

with cousin Elle

with Mema Julia

with Uncle Emer

with Auntie Cia
11 comments:
That pictures proves who her favorite auntie is...hahaha
that is a great picture of you two!
she is so freaking cute! i love her nose!
cute new blog raqk! we still need to see your little munchkin!
Those are some great pics, she is such a sweet baby. I can't wait to see what she will look like when we see her again. Those pics of her with Rocia and Kaisa are so darling.
She is so darn cute! I think she mostly looks like you!
Happy Birthday Marc! ( I hope this is the correct day) We hope you have a great one and hopefully your girls will spoil you!
You are such a gorgeous mommy. Cossett is such a pretty baby. Love you rocky.
Cosette is darling! What a cute little family you are. How are you? Is it so fun to have her around all the time?
Hey there Sista!
So, I'm not blogging much anymore, but I just had to see the recent pics of little Cosette. She is so perfect. How is everything going. I think I'm coming to town the end of Feb., so I can't wait to see all of you. Funny story...my friend, Katie Lark (now Hoffman) was looking at my blog and saw you and told me she knows Rocia from BYU. How funny huh? She said she adores Rocia and wanted to say hi! So, her blog link is Katie and Steve on mine so tell Rocia to check it out! love you!!!
what a freakin cute baby.
the funny thing about the picture with Emer is that he is probably really trying to smile
Post a Comment