Cosette's first time meeting Cali, my good friend from growing up
Cosette's first Valentines gift from her Daddy (a really cute dress and cardigan. GREAT JOB DAD)
Cosette's first time to the temple grounds out of her Mother's belly
Cosette's first time to RC Country with Mema Julia, Papa Steve, her crazy cousins, Maddox, Lakai & Rafe and Auntie Kaisa and Uncle Brant
5 comments:
She is getting so big. Marc looks like such a proud dad. Don't you love watching them? I miss you and can't wait to see you again. Say hi to your fam.
keep posting more pics of that sweet baby, she is so cute. I love it when Neal comes home with a new outfit he's picked out for Elle, it looks like these girls already have their dads wrapped around their fingers.
Cute dress Marc! Very good taste. Cosette always looks so alert in pictures. Hope you guys are well!
now she just has to make her first trip to auntie cia's....pronto!
I second Cia's comment. Can I come too? And I think I speak for all of us when I say you should post more.
Post a Comment