What is your husband full name? Marc Allen
How long have you been married? 2 years and 1 month today!
Who eats more sweets? MARC!!! He is a sugar candy feign
Who eats more sweets? MARC!!! He is a sugar candy feign
Who said I love you first? That is an ongoing debate. Marc said, "I think I am falling in love with you", and a week later, I said, "I love you"
How old is he? 24
Who is taller? Marc
Who is smarter? Marc is better in most subjects.
Who can sing better? Marc. We can both stay on tune, but his voice is nicer sounding than mine
Who does the laundry? I do. Unless Marc needs something in particular washed.
Who pays the bills? Marc does. I hate dealing with that stuff
Who is taller? Marc
Who is smarter? Marc is better in most subjects.
Who can sing better? Marc. We can both stay on tune, but his voice is nicer sounding than mine
Who does the laundry? I do. Unless Marc needs something in particular washed.
Who pays the bills? Marc does. I hate dealing with that stuff
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Marc. It depends where the bed is in relation to the door. Marc sleeps closest to the door to keep me safe and to get the baby and bring her to me if she is crying. He is a dear and so helpful with little Cos.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly Linda. Living so close to Marc's parents has several perks. On the other nights it is usually me. When we lived in Utah, Marc cooked a lot more.
Who drives? Marc. He hates being the passenger, unless it's his dad driving.
Who is more stubborn? I don't know. I guess we both can be stubborn. Neither one of us are really stubborn.
Who kissed who first? I told Marc I wasn't going to make any moves, then Marc kissed me.
Who asked who out? Marc invited me to a fireside. His hands were shaking, it was the cutest thing.
Who has more siblings? Marc is the youngest of 9, and I am the 4th of 7.
Who drives? Marc. He hates being the passenger, unless it's his dad driving.
Who is more stubborn? I don't know. I guess we both can be stubborn. Neither one of us are really stubborn.
Who kissed who first? I told Marc I wasn't going to make any moves, then Marc kissed me.
Who asked who out? Marc invited me to a fireside. His hands were shaking, it was the cutest thing.
Who has more siblings? Marc is the youngest of 9, and I am the 4th of 7.
Who wears the pants? I let Marc think he does.
Thank you Marc for being the greatest husband and dad. Your girls are so obsessed with you and we are so lucky to have you. Thank you for treating us like princesses and for helping so much around the house. We love you!
4 comments:
hey raquel, it was fun to see you and your perfect little cosette at the shower. looks like you have a super cute fam.
We like Marc too.
This is a good post, but I want more! I am anxiously awaiting some very cute pictures of Cosette....
Oh, I love to hear all the gushing about sweet little Buzza! He just happens to have gotten a perfect gem in you, Raquel. He is lucky, too. We love you both SOOOO MUCH! We are coming up the second wk of April so get that baby ready for some Cami-love!
Post a Comment