Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter, Part 2


The Thomson girls and all 8 grandkids

Julia, Lakai and Mia at the Big hunt. Love the 'side look' Lakai.



He is obsessed with her and I am obsessed with them together. So cute.



Rafe did this on his own! They are totally buddies.



... and then, he totally busts a move and goes for her rump shaker.

Cos is great at making silly faces just like her dad.





Our little Easter egg.



This picture doesn't do the Easter Egg hunt justice. There were SO MANY eggs! 1,200-ish.



Conner at the Easter Egg Hunt



Auntie Melissa with Cos. Thanks for babysitting!

9 comments:

julie said...

om my gosh! the picture of the babies cuddling is adorable. cute hair raquel. :)

kelsey said...

So cute....Little Cos is so stinkin' adorable! And her & Rafe together....hilarious. They LOVE eachother!

Van Horne said...

Dang cute. Rafe is going to be Clara's husband. He already know's how to take care of a girl. They are kso cute together. I love it! Give Cosette a pinch and a kiss for me. I luv u!

Rocia said...

mmmm, love those two.

Kaisa Bailey said...

I swear I'm not a cancer patient.

Raquel Ruggles said...

I read that and was so confused at first. I thought, "her hair doesn't look like its falling out, what picture did I post?" Girl you are just wearing one of the cutest hats ever made!

camille said...

Man, I'm so bummed I missed all that action. Cosette just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She is adorable. I wanna eat those cheeks! Love those pics of Rafe and her. So funny. You better mention to Rafe that they are related! :) xoxo love you!

arah said...

I love Kaisa's hat. It's cute.
Those babies are adorable. I'm sure they will gro up to be the best of buds.

Forever Young said...

Is it just me or does Julia look like she has a crush on Lakai. I love it!!! So dang cute.