Sunday, April 6, 2008

At last!

This is my best friend, Kelsey. We have been best buds since our first year at Girls Camp when Kaisa and Janelle introduced us because we both had scruffy deep voices. My nieces and nephews have called her Aunt Kelsey since they were born, because she is more like a sister than a friend. When we were in high school, we were sort of jacked when it comes to boys. Kelsey remembers us saying that we deserved to marry brothers, or best friends...This is Marc's best friend, Glen. We told him about Kelsey when he was on his mission. They started dating in November. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!!! KELSEY AND GLEN ARE ENGAGED!!! (IT'S IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM THAT EXCITED!) She really is going to be Auntie Kelsey to Lakai, Maddox and Rafe! Excellent job Glen! Her ring is gorgeous/gargantuan. The picture doesn't do it justice. We cannot wait for the wedding and I cannot stop being happy/excited.
We are the luckiest people alive. Kaisa gets an amazing sister-in-law to add to her other great sister-in-laws. Glen gets an awesome wife. Kelsey gets a great husband. Marc and I love both them. Today is great. Congratulations to the cutest couple. We love you and are so excited for you!!!


8 comments:

Rocia said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!! That is the greatest news I have heard in a long time! We love you Kels & Glenn!

kelsey said...

GLEN & I ARE GETTING MARRIED! YAY!! i'm so excited to actually BE family with my 2nd family! i love you guys!

Stefany said...

That's a cool story! Tell Glen congrats for me!

Kaisa Bailey said...

WAHOO! (That's putting it lightly) We are so excited for another auntie "with a K"!

Rose said...

Yay! When is the date? So happy for Kels and Glen!

Van Horne said...

HOORAY! I'm so excited for her. I want to hear all the dirty details. Tell kelsey congratulations for me.

kelsey said...

i like how tan we are in that first picture of us! Can't wait for summer!

Forever Young said...

That is so wonderful. Tell Kelsey that I am really happy for her. I knew that she had to be apart of your family somehow. She just fit in too well not to be!!!